Haldol antipsychotic remedy, butyrophenone derivative. It has a powerful antipsychotic effect, moderate sedation. The mechanism of antipsychotic action of haloperidol is associated with the blockade of dopamine receptors in the mesocortex and limbic system.
Your order will be packed safe and secure and dispatched within 24 hours. This is exactly how your parcel will look like (pictures of a real shipping item). It has a size and a look of a regular private letter (9.4x4.3x0.3 inches or 24x11x0.7cm) and it does not disclose its contents
Haldol (Haloperidol) is a highly effective neuroleptic, refers to derivatives of butyrophenone. It has a significant antipsychotic and antiemetic effect.The medicine is administered orally, half an hour before eating (you can with milk to reduce the irritating action on the mucous membrane of the stomach). It is used strictly according to the doctor's prescription.
- Acute and chronic psychosis, accompanied by excitation, hallucinatory and delusional disorder, manic state and psychosomatic disorders;
- Behavioral disorders, personality changes (paranoid, schizoid, and others) and Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome;
- Tics and Huntington's chorea;
- Prolonged hiccups and vomiting, including vomiting associated with an antitumor therapy;
- Before surgery.
In case of:
- Severe toxic CNS depression function caused by xenobiotics, coma of various origins;
- CNS diseases accompanied by pyramidal and extrapyramidal disorders (Parkinson's disease, etc.);
- Pregnancy, breast-feeding;
- Children up to age 3 years.
- Hypersensitivity to derivatives of butyrophenone
the intake of Haldol is contraindicated.
- Extrapyramidal disorder, parkinsonism, Akinetes-rigid syndrome, oculoGirne crises, headache, dizziness, insomnia, anxiety, agitation, anxiety, akathisia, euphoria, depression, seizures, worsening of psychosis, includingHallucinations;Extrapyramidal disorders;with long-term treatment - tardive dyskinesia, late dystonia and malignant neuroleptic syndrome.
- Reduction of blood pressure, hypotension, arrhythmia, tachycardia, changes in the ECG.
- temporary leukopenia or leukocytosis, agranulocytosis, erythropenia and a tendency to monocytosis.
-Urinary retention, edema, pain in the breasts, gynecomastia, hyperprolactinemia, menstrual disorders, decreased potency, increase libido, priapism.
-Cataract, retinopathy, blurred vision.
-Maculopapular and acne shaped skin changes, photosensitivity, bronchospasm, laryngospasm.
-Hyperactive sebaceous glands, alopecia, increased body weight.